Peanut Butter Cups
For days when you just need all the coffee and all the peanut butter cups!
- 120 g peanut butter
- 170g dark chocolate
- Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 liners.
- Gently melt chocolate and then add Beanies peanut butter cup coffee and stir until dissolved
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Dollop 1 to 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
- Cover each dollop of peanut butter with more chocolate and smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate has hardened.
- Remove peanut butter cups from the liners.
With a mug of Beanies Peanut Butter Cup of course!