Toffee Apple Coffee Cookies
- Preheat oven to 180C / 160C fan and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Add butter, sugar, egg and Beanies Toffee Apple Coffee to a large mixing bowl and whisk with an electric whisk until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt then sift this into the wet ingredients. Fold with a spatula until just combined.
- Chop your apple and dates into small pieces and fold them into the cookie dough.
- Divide the cookie dough into 8 equal pieces and roll them into balls. Lightly flatten them on a baking tray leaving enough room between the cookies as they will spread in the oven.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and leave to cool on the baking tray.
Perfect for dunking in your Beanies Toffee Apple brew!
Share it with us using the hashtag #madewithbeanies and we might even feature your creation on this page and send you a stash box to show our appreciation!