- Add milk, cream, cocoa powder, sugar and Beanies Toasted Marshmallow Coffee to a saucepan on medium-low heat. Whisk until combined and hot. Taste and add more sugar if needed.
- Combine the ingredients for the chocolate sauce. Pour some onto a plate then roll the rim of a mug in it to coat.
- Crush your biscuit into crumbs and roll the chocolate sauce-covered part of the mug in the crumbs.
- Pour the hot chocolate into the mug.
- Add marshmallows on top and use a blow torch to lightly toast them (skip this step if you don’t have a blow torch).
- Add some more cookie crumbs on top and the rest of the chocolate sauce.
To warm you up during these chilly Autumn months!
Share it with us using the hashtag #madewithbeanies and we might even feature your creation on this page and send you a stash box to show our appreciation!