Valentine's Day Biscuit Recipe
Make these show stopping biscuits as an edible Valentine's Day gift for loved ones
- 1 tsp of Beanies Amaretto Almond
- 1 tbsp of boiling Water
For the cookies:
- 280g of All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 170g of Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
- 150g of Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- Coffee Concentrate
- Mix the ingredients for your coffee concentrate.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat your butter and sugar together on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add the egg and coffee concentrate.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients at low speed. Add more flour if necessary.
- Divide the dough in two equal parts and roll over parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours
- Preheat your oven to 180C and cut your cookies
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and let them cool once
- If you want, dip some of them in melted chocolate and chopped hazelnuts
- Share with your loved ones!
Perfect with a hot cup of Beanies this Valentine's Day!