Jaffa Cake Viennese Whirls
The perfect match of Beanies and sweet treats to dunk.
- 100g butter (room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 5 tbsp icing sugar/powdered sugar
- 100g plain all-purpose flour
- 35g cornflour
- 2 tbsp Jaffa Cake Beanies - diluted in 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Pre-heat your oven to 170C.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy (about 2-3 mins).
- Make a Jaffa Cake Beanies Dalgona by adding the sugar to your diluted Beanies and mixing up with an electric whisk until it gets super whippy.
- Add half of your Dalgona mix to your creamed butter and beat until fully mixed.
- Add vanilla essence and sift in icing sugar gradually.
- Sift in plain flour and cornflour, and mix until it’s all combined.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag and, with the chosen nozzle, pipe in swirls onto a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Cool completely before filling with buttercream (TOP TIP: to make your buttercream extra tasty, mix in the remaining Jaffa Cake Dalgona mixture).
Enjoy this sweet treat after a long day… or at the start of one!