Irish Cream Choc Mousse Recipe
Life's always good when there's chocolate pud!
15 minutes plus setting time
- 2 tsp of Irish Cream Beanies - diluted in 1 tbsp of water
- 6 egg whites
- 175g of milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- Whipped cream
- Melt all of your chocolate (leaving a couple of squares aside) in the microwave or in a bowl over boiling water until completely melted.
- Pour your Irish Cream Beanies Coffee mix into your bowl of melted choc and stir both ingredients together (try and resist eating this straight from the bowl – we know, it’s tough!)
- Whisk your 6 egg whites, slowly adding in your sugar, until it forms stiff peaks (try and tip the bowl over your head and see if it stays in there!)
- Mix a quarter of your egg white mixture with your Beanies melted choc and stir quickly until it all mixes together.
- Fold in the remaining egg white mixture to create a smooth mousse.
- Spoon your mousse into glass cups and pop them in the fridge to set.
- Once fully set, top with whipped cream, shavings of your remaining chocolate squares and a sprig of mint!
Enjoy on a sunny day, ideally in a hammock but on the sofa will do!