Caramel Popcorn Brownies
Super gooey brownies topped with caramel popcorn. Movie night is about to get an upgrade!
- 115g butter
- 3 medium eggs
- 200g sugar
- 200g Dark Chocolate
- 3 tbsp Beanies Caramel Popcorn flavour coffee
- Pinch of salt
- 150g flour
- 100g caramel popcorn
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Remove from the heat.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together.
- Whisk in the coffee and a pinch of salt and stir into the chocolate mixture.
- Fold in the flour.
- Pour into a greased tray and bake for 30 minutes at 180C/fan 160C/gas mark 4
- Top with caramel popcorn and allow to cool.
- Slice up and serve.
With a drizzle of caramel sauce and a mug of Caramel Popcorn Beanies of course!