Beanies Caramelised Biscuit Single Serve Tiramisu
1 tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/3 cup or 80ml Milk
80ml Hot Water
1 tsp Beanies Caramelised Biscuit Coffee
4 tbsp Yoghurt or Whipped Cream
1. Mix your cake ingredients and bake on a loaf tin at 180C for 15 minutes.
2. In the meantime, prepare your coffee and let it cool.
3. Poke some holes in your cake with the end of a spoon and spoon some of the coffee over the cake until it is damp.
4. Split the cake in two and spread the cream or yoghurt between layers.
5. Finish by sprinkling with cacao powder and/or grated chocolate.