Mint Choc Mocha
Time: 10 mins
A hug in a mug! The must-have drink for nights in on the sofa.
- 1 heaped tsp Beanies Mint Chocolate flavour coffee
- 100ml boiling water
- 100ml milk
- 50ml whipping cream
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- A few mint leaves to garnish
- Combine the coffee and boiling water in a large mug.
- Steam the milk and add to the mug.
- Whip the cream and spoon on top.
- Dust with cocoa powder and top with mint leaves if you’re feeling extra fancy.
By the fire, with a film on the telly.