Irish Cream Cupcakes
Time: 30 mins
Light and fluffy Irish Cream cupcakes with a lush coffee drizzle.
For the cupcakes:
- 100g self-raising flour
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g butter
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp Beanies Irish Cream flavour coffee
For the frosting:
- 500g icing sugar
- 250g unsalted butter
- 1 piping bag
- 2 tbsp chocolate coffee drizzle
- A few coffee beans
- Combine the caster sugar and butter until creamy.
- Mix in the eggs and coffee, then fold in the flour.
- Scoop into cupcake liners and bake for 15-20 mins.
- Leave to cool. Stir together the icing sugar and unsalted butter.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes.
- Add the drizzle and top with a few coffee beans.
With a large mug of your favourite flavour and a bit of peace and quiet!